31 October 2005

Seven things

So Supamum tagged me. I've never done one of these meme things before, and if the length of time this took me to do is any indication, I might not do another one. It looks easy, but I found getting seven things down about myself actually very hard, and telling the truth was even harder.

Seven things (I’ll admit to) that I want to do before I die:

1. Spend a significant amount of time in Italy.
2. Become fluent in Italian.
3. Have a solo exhibition in a commercial art gallery.
4. Publish a book.
5. Play a professional gig on my own.
6. Own a Vespa.
7. Make a film.

Seven things I can do:

1. Play the guitar
2. Draw
3. Paint
4. Juggle
5. Argue a point of view without losing my cool.
6. Describe every scene of a movie I’ve just seen.
7. Raise kids (if I do say so myself).

Seven things I cannot do:

1. Keep appointments in my head.
2. Go on scary rides.
3. Play the saxophone.
4. Pick someone up in a bar/nightclub.
5. Jump off (or out of) anything, including bridges, planes, etc.
6. Ride on public transport without something to read.
7. Watch anything where children are hurt or threatened.

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. The ability to drive a tractor
2. A sense of curiosity about the world
3. Sense of humour
4. A good and generous heart
5. Common interests
6. The usual… (you know)
7. An ability to do something I’m terrible at.

Seven things I say most often:

1. No idea
2. Who can say?
3. Apparently…
4. Darling (when about to be patronising)
5. Mate
6. Where’s my (keys, phone, glasses)?
7. What do I want? (when looking at a menu)

Seven celebrity crushes:

1. Audrey Tautou (played Amelie in the movie)
2. Mary Kostakidis
3. Rose Byrne
4. Alison Wedding (jazz singer)
5. Louise Brooks (silent film star)
6. Rachel Griffiths
7. Monica Belucci

3 comments:

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

I now promise not to tag Crrtic again ever...see you only have to ask and I make it so..........

Crritic! said...

No, feel free, Supamum. I was just having a whinge about how hard it is to talk about yourself (or myself, as the case may be).

In fact, I'm plotting my revenge right now with a penetrating set of questions, so watch out.

Enzogopher said...

yes well i tottally agree on your ability to raise kids, if am of course any indication. since i turned out perfect you must be doing something right! :P