I'm calculating what I would have to sell to get my hands on one of these.
This is the Mayfair Steamer Secretary Trunk, made of "Vintage Cigar Leather", whatever that is.
The blurb reads:
Crafted by antiques dealer and furniture maker Timothy Oulton of London, our oversized steamer trunk armoire is configured as an ingeniously designed secretary.
- Reproduction antique steamer trunk
- Handmade of distressed vintage cigar leather over a solid wood frame
- Aniline-dyed leather has an antiqued, vintage look
- Accented with over 3,000 hand-hammered brass nailheads
- Features a pull-down desktop and multiple drawers, cubbies, wire management and bookshelves
- Lined in leather-edged canvas
- Stands on wheels for mobility and closes for storage and privacy
- Leather-bound corner brackets, leather-wrapped handles, oak slats with a tobacco finish and cast-metal antiqued hardware
- No two are exactly alike, making each trunk truly unique
- Leather is resistant to scratches and becomes softer over time and with use, contributing to its antiqued patina
- Dimensions: 39"W x 29"D x 76"H
Now all I need is the New York loft to put it in.