30 March 2006

May the Sauce be with you

Dang and blast and shiver me timbers!

I completely missed religious observations on the 28th of March, the day the 'Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster' was revealed to the world.


Had I known about this auspicious day, I would have donned the three-pointed hat, placed the sacramental parrot on my shoulder and uttered the incantation: "Aaaaaaahrrrrr Aaaaaaahrrrrr Aaaaaaaaaaahrrrrr. Me laddies."

Within these pages, Bobby Henderson outlines the true facts – dispelling such malicious myths as evolution (“only a theory”), science (“only a lot of theories”), and whether we’re really descended from apes (fact: Humans share 95 percent of their DNA with chimpanzees, but they share 99.9 percent with pirates!)

As the prophet Bobby Henderson has it: "Maybe not THE Good Book, but at least A Good Book'.

I was alerted to this holy day by Anna Winter over at Larvatus Prodeo.

1 comment:

I am the Queen of EVERYTHNG...OK!! said...

wow will it replace the reading syllabus in schools now?? we can only hope